Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bell pepper creamy chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bell pepper creamy chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bell pepper creamy chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has told you to ingest some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true for people with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to eat fish at least two times a week.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bell pepper creamy chicken recipe. To cook bell pepper creamy chicken you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bell pepper creamy chicken:
- Get 4 of chicken breast.
- Use 1 of green bell pepper.
- Use 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Get 1 of medium red onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped parsley leaves.
- You need 1 tbls of dried chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tbls of garlic paste.
- Get 3 tbls of lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbls of unsalted butter.
Steps to make Bell pepper creamy chicken:
- Wash, clean and pat dry the chicken breasts.
- Slice the chicken breast into long and thin (about 1/2 inch width) slices and place in a bowl.
- To the chicken add the garlic paste, salt & pepper and lemon juice and allow the chicken to marinate for atleast 15-30 minutes.
- Thinly slice the bell peppers and onions and set aside.
- In a heavy bottom skillet, over medium heat the butter and add the onions. Sauté the onions until soft, add in the chicken and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the bell peppers and stir to mix well with the chicken and onions. Cover the skillet and allow the ingredients to cook for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Tip: depending on your preference for how soft you like the bell peppers, add them to the chicken accordingly. We prefer them somewhat crunchy. So we tend to add them in the last 2-3 minutes of the chicken being cooked through.
- Stir in the cream and allow to simmer for 1-2 minutes. Add in the chilli flakes and stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle the parsley over the dish and serve warm with your choice of side dish or as a wrap filling!.
If you find this Bell pepper creamy chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.