Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Fajitas: recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fajitas: recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain plenty of terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a great number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajitas: recipe. To make chicken fajitas: you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas::
- Use 1/2 cup of +1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of lime juice, from about 3 limes.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 lb. of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Use of Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 3 of bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of large onion, thinly sliced.
- Get of Tortillas, for serving.
- Prepare of Sauces your favourite.
Steps to make Chicken Fajitas::
- In a large bowlwhisk together 1⁄2 cup oil, lime juice, cumin, and red pepper flakes. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat. Let marinate in the fridge at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours..
- When ready to cook, heat remaining tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes per side. Let rest 10 minutes, then slice into strips..
- Add bell peppers and onion to skillet and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add chicken and toss until combined. Serve with tortillas & your favourite sauces..
If you find this Chicken Fajitas: recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.