Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples contain numerous minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. This is a great number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breaded curried coconut chicken gougons recipe. To cook breaded curried coconut chicken gougons you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons:
- Get 440 g of chicken breast,.
- You need of Golden breadcrumbs, (enough to coat chicken),.
- Prepare of Dessicated coconut, (1/3rd ratio to breadcrumbs),.
- You need 1 tsp of curry spice blend of your choice,.
- Take of Salt for seasoning,.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
Steps to make Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons:
- On a plate mix together the golden breadcrumbs, dessicated coconut, a pinch of salt and curry powder. You want a ratio of 2/3rds breadcrumbs and 1/3rd coconut..
- Butterfly out the chicken breasts into halves and trim off any fat/gristle. Slice the chicken into long thin flat gougons..
- I find that wearing latex gloves helps with this next process, so the crumb coating doesn't stick to your fingers, or if you don't have any use some tongs. Take the pieces of chicken one by one and coat completely in the breadcrumb mix..
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan) and line a baking tray with foil and place a metal rack over it. Set aside. Heat up a frying pan with around 1.5tbsp oil in over a medium high heat. Once the oil is nice and hot, lay the chicken into the pan, carefully, and fry on both sides until golden. Remove from the heat..
- Place onto the metal rack and bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until cooked right through. Serve up and enjoy! :).
If you find this Breaded Curried Coconut Chicken Gougons recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.