Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for 🍟🍗Kentucky Fried Chicken🍗🍟 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🍟🍗Kentucky Fried Chicken🍗🍟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍟🍗Kentucky Fried Chicken🍗🍟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has instructed you to consume some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish a couple of times each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍟🍗kentucky fried chicken🍗🍟 recipe. You can have 🍟🍗kentucky fried chicken🍗🍟 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🍟🍗Kentucky Fried Chicken🍗🍟:
- Take 1 of chicken, jointed and skinned, breasts cut in pieces.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Take of Plain flour for dredging.
- Get of Oil for deep frying.
- Get of Brining Solution.
- Get 2 litres (4 pints) of cold water.
- Take 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare of Coating Mixture.
- Use 100 g (3 1/2 oz) of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of dried sage.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Steps to make 🍟🍗Kentucky Fried Chicken🍗🍟:
- Prepare the brining solution then allow the chicken pieces to soak in it for at least 3-4 hours. Remove the chicken from the solution and pat dry with some kitchen paper..
- Prepare the coating mixture and preheat your oil to 180°C/360°F. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour, then the beaten egg, and finally the coating mixture..
- Deep fry the chicken pieces for 15 minutes then drain on some kitchen paper..
- Serve with a bucket of fries and a gallon of soda pop!.
If you find this 🍟🍗Kentucky Fried Chicken🍗🍟 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.