Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You are in addition going to discover that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There’s another thing that’s important to realize about this item and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
Something else you are going to find coconut oil is very useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. For people who wind up suffering from different types of rashes you may possibly want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. There are various other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can present you with a younger look and it is also packed with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
One more thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you are going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. Something you might or may not understand is that within a very short time period there will be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken rolls recipe. To make chicken rolls you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Rolls:
- You need of Bread Dough.
- Take 1/2 cup of Warm Water OR Warm Milk.
- Get 1-2 teaspoons of Dry Yeast *1 teaspoon takes longer time to proof.
- Prepare 1 of & 3/4 cups Bread Flour *and extra for kneading.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Egg *lightly whisked, save 1 tablespoonful for brushing.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
- Take of Mayonnaise OR Caesar Salad Dressing.
- Use of Grated Tasty Cheese (Cheddar Cheese).
- Prepare of Chicken Filling.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Take 1-2 slices (50 g) of Bacon *cut into small pieces.
- Use 1 of Celery Stalk *finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 150-200 g of Chicken Breast Fillet *skinless, cut into 1cm pieces.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Rolls:
- Mix Warm Water (OR Warm Milk) and Yeast and stir, then set aside for 5 minutes..
- Combine Bread Flour, Sugar and Salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the Yeast mixture, Egg (save 1 tablespoonful for brushing) and Oil. Mix well to form a soft dough..
- Knead for 2 to 3 minutes, gradually adding extra Flour as required, until smooth and elastic. Place the dough in a bowl, cover with a plate or plastic wrap, and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size..
- To make Chicken Filling, heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Bacon, Onion and Celery. When Onion is transparent, add Chicken. When Chicken is cooked, season with Salt and Pepper..
- Divide the dough in half. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each portion into 5-6mm thin rectangle. Spread Mayonnaise OR Caesar Salad Dressing and 1/2 Chicken Filling, sprinkle with some Grated Tasty Cheese..
- Fold in the sides to that melted Cheese won’t come out, and roll up..
- Place the rolls on a baking tray, sealed side down. Set aside in a warm place for 45 minutes to 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Gently brush with saved Egg. You may wish to coat with Grated Tasty Cheese. *Note: I coated one roll with Egg and the other with Egg and Cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until nicely browned and cooked through. *Note: If the top gets too dark, cover with a sheet of foil..
- *Note: The photo below is the same rolls but coated with grated Parmesan..
If you find this Chicken Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.