Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Mince & Tofu in Sukiyaki Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Mince & Tofu in Sukiyaki Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can eat up. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to eat fish in two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef mince & tofu in sukiyaki sauce recipe. You can have beef mince & tofu in sukiyaki sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Mince & Tofu in Sukiyaki Sauce:
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- You need 500 g of Lean Beef Mince.
- You need 100-150 g of Shiitake *OR Shimeji.
- Provide 450 g of Firm Tofu *torn or cut into small pieces.
- Provide 4 of Spring Onions *cut into 4-5cm pieces.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Provide 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Use 5 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sake (Rice Wine), Dashi Stock or Water.
Instructions to make Beef Mince & Tofu in Sukiyaki Sauce:
- Combine all the Sukiyaki Sauce ingredients..
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, cook Beef Mince. When it changes colour, add the sauce, and bring to the boil..
- Place Tofu Pieces and Spring Onion, and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until the sauce is thickened. Stir to combine evenly. Enjoy with freshly cooked Rice..
- *Note: You can use medium firm Tofu such as ‘Momen’. As softer type Tofu contains more Water, you would end up having a lot of liquid in the pan. You would better reduce or omit the Sake (Rice Wine) (OR Dashi Stock, Water) when you make the Sauce..
If you find this Beef Mince & Tofu in Sukiyaki Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.