Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your body and or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda recipe. You can have ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda:
- Get 250 gr of ground beef.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need Pinch of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of basil powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take of Additional ingredients.
- Prepare 4 pieces of puff pastry.
- Prepare 4 pieces of potato if you have big potato use only 1.
- Get 1 of egg for polish.
- Use of Sesame seeds for garnish.
Instructions to make Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda:
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Chop onion,bell pepper and tomato.
- Heat the oil and add the beef. Keep stiring until golden brown.
- Add onion,bell pepper. Stiring. At the end add tomato. Add salt, black pepper, cumin powder & basil powder.
- Bring potato into boil and then grated the potato.
- Flatten the pastry, lie it on baking tray, make hole with fork, add grated potato on top.
- Add the beef, and covered with another pastry. Polish with egg. Ready to bake. 180°C for about 35-40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes.
If you find this Ground beef with puff pastry ala mevrouwpinda recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.