Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Macaroni & Beef Mince recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macaroni & Beef Mince recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macaroni & Beef Mince recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You probably be aware of this because you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macaroni & beef mince recipe. To cook macaroni & beef mince you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Macaroni & Beef Mince:
- Prepare 500 g of Beef Mince.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Get 1 of cupful of chopped Vegetables of your choice.
- Use of *e.g. Carrot, Mushrooms, Green Beans, Capsicum, Peas, Corn, etc.
- Take 1 cup of Uncooked Macaroni *You can add more if you like.
- Prepare 1 can (400 g) of Diced Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 cups of Beef Stock.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Italian Herb Mix.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped Parsley.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Macaroni & Beef Mince:
- Heat Olive Oil in a pot, cook Garlic and Onion, add Beef. When Beef changes colour, add other vegetables and cook for a few minutes..
- Add Tomatoes, Beef Stock and Herb Mix, and bring to the boil. Add Uncooked Macaroni and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until Macaroni are cooked. Season with Salt & Pepper..
- Sprinkle with chopped Parsley, Parmesan and extra Pepper if you like, and enjoy..
If you find this Macaroni & Beef Mince recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.