Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Ground Minced Beef, Spicy One Pan Meal. 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Ground Minced Beef, Spicy One Pan Meal. 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my ground minced beef, spicy one pan meal. 😀 recipe. You can cook my ground minced beef, spicy one pan meal. 😀 using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Ground Minced Beef, Spicy One Pan Meal. 😀:
- Use 1 tbls of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of diced white onion.
- Get 1 of Garlic clove crushed.
- Take 1 inch of chilli pepper diced.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mexican spice seasoning.
- You need 200 g of Minced Beef.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Beef dried stock cube.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of boiling water.
- Take 1 of small carrot diced.
- Use 2 tbls of cooked Kidney beans rinsed.
- Prepare 2 of Small mini sweet peppers.
- You need 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 4 of chopped cherry Tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbls of tomato Purèe.
- Use 3/4 Cup of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Cream.
Instructions to make My Ground Minced Beef, Spicy One Pan Meal. 😀:
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan then add the oinions, garlic, + Chilli peppers and chilli powder Fry for 1 minute..
- Next add the chopped minced beef,fry until coloured, black pepper mexican spice and red chilli powder and dried Basil. And 2 more tbls oil stir to mix..
- Add the beef stock with the water and the carrots and kidney beans. let it simmer for 10 minutes stirring..
- Carrots and kidney beans.
- Then add the sweet peppers, Balsamic vinegar and tomatoes simmer for a further 20 minutes stirring often. If needed you can add a little more boiling water about 4 tbls.
- Lastly add the Tomato purèe, take off the heat for 2 minutes then add the cream and cheese and stir slowly until the cheese melts, then add the cream stir in then add back to the heat bring up to boiling point then turn off and serve hot. With some crusty bread or tortillas..
- Back on the heat. Then serve hot. With a little grated chedder cheese and a blob of Sour cream..
If you find this My Ground Minced Beef, Spicy One Pan Meal. 😀 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.