Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (Phat Kaphrao) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (Phat Kaphrao) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (Phat Kaphrao) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is one of the best meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has advised you to eat some fish at least two or three times a week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Eat fish at least two times per week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (phat kaphrao) recipe. To make thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (phat kaphrao) you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (Phat Kaphrao):
- Provide 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- Prepare 3 of small chillis or 1 large.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 250 g of beef mince.
- Take 1 of red onion.
- You need 300 g of green beans or mixed greens.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli paste with Thai basil.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime to serve.
Instructions to make Thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (Phat Kaphrao):
- Steam / boil rice as per packet instructions. I like to use brown jasmine.
- Brown the mince in a pan and season. Remove from pan once brown and set to on side..
- While the mince is cooking chop the onion and beans / greens.
- Finely chop garlic and chilli.
- 2 table spoons of Pad Kapao (Chilli paste with Basil Leaves) found at any good Asian supermarket.
- In the pan.
- Mix in greens, onions, garlic and chilli. Cook till softened..
- Stir in the mince and more chilli paste to taste. Stir fry for a couple minutes and then add a touch of lime juice.
- Serve rice and top with mince mix..
- Quickly fry a couple of eggs.
- Serve with the eggs on top. Enjoy! 🇹🇭.
If you find this Thai basil and chilli minced beef with an egg (Phat Kaphrao) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.