Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your parents would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent. This is a great number for a person who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy minced beef enchiladas recipe. To make spicy minced beef enchiladas you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas:
- Prepare 500 grams of beef mince.
- Provide 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of green pepper (chopped).
- Take 1 clove of garlic (chopped).
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of marjoram or oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of water.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 400 grams of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 8 of corn tortillas.
- Provide 55 grams of grated cheese.
Steps to make Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas:
- Brown the mince with the onion and green pepper in a frying pan. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute..
- In a small bowl or cup mix together the tomato puree, oregano, cumin, paprika, chilli powder, water and salt..
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp the tomato sauce to the mince and simmer for 15 minutes. Add a little water to the remaining sauce to thin it a little..
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4..
- Cover and warm the tortillas in a microwave for 30 seconds. Spread a little mince in the centre of each tortilla, roll up and place in a lightly greased baking dish. Top with the remaining sauce and the grated cheese and bake for 10 minutes until golden..
- For extra spice add some chopped jalapenos to the cheese before baking..
If you find this Spicy Minced Beef Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.