Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Version of Cottage Pie 😙 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Version of Cottage Pie 😙 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has told you to ingest some fish twice or thrice each week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process bad cholesterol. Include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my version of cottage pie 😙 recipe. You can cook my version of cottage pie 😙 using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Version of Cottage Pie 😙:
- Take 1 tbls of olive oil.
- You need 21 of +1/2 small onions diced.
- Get 500 g of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of frozen peas.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Grated Cheese.
- Provide 1 Tsp of mixed peppercorns cracked.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chilli salt.
- Prepare 2 of Dried Beef Cubes.
- Get 1 of Dried Veg Cube.
- Take 1 of +1/2 tsp Cornflour mix in A little cold water.
- Get of Enough Potatoes for 4 persons.
- Take 1 tbls of Butter.
- Provide 4 tbls of milk or cream.
Instructions to make My Version of Cottage Pie 😙:
- Add the olive oil to a deep frying pan. Add 1 onion diced to the pan fry for 1 minute then add the cracked Peppercorns Garlic too. Mix in then add the Minced Beef. Fry until beef goes from red to brownish..
- Next Add the peas and mix in when it comes to the boil turn down and simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Next step add the dried beef +veg cubes crumbled on top of the meat have at least 1 pint boiling water ready add them then add the water stir in until all mixed simmer for 5 minutes more..
- Add the Cornflour to a little cold water mix until it goes really thick you can add a little boiled water if it's too thick..
- Stir then add to an oven dish with about an inch on top of the meat so as you can add your mashed potato on top. Leave to cool. Or cover and add to the fridge for an hour (so as the mince has a sort of film on top so the mash does not go all the way through the meat.).
- Add the potatoes in boiling water and boil until soft right through about 20 minutes.( I have more potatoes on this pic to do another recipe with mash so if it looks alot that's the reason..
- When potatoes are boiled drain off the water and add 1 tbls butter and 4 tbls of milk or cream and mix all in until they are fluffy and a little creamy..
- Next add the half onion diced into the mashed potato until all mixed. Let them cool for 5 minutes..
- When cooked add to a large bowl and Spoon the mash on top of the cold minced Beef evenly all over I add tbls of mash to the rim first then work my way to the middle..
- Make lines like ridges to the Top of the mash with a fork so bits stand up. Then add to a a preheated oven 180°C for 20 minutes. Add the grated cheese over to melt then put under a grill so it goes Crisp..
- Serve hot..
If you find this My Version of Cottage Pie 😙 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.