Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one of the things which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. Another thing I want to point out concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you should be happy to understand that we’re going to be explaining to you in this post what some of these benefits might be.
For those of you who use oil when cooking you should be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may be using. I should point out that your body can actually take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it does not get stored inside your body as fat. And simply because this produces energy you should be aware that this can actually be a lot better for you than drinking coffee to provide you with you energy.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wonderful shepherd's pie (or cottage pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 recipe. To make wonderful shepherd's pie (or cottage pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 you only need 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷:
- Take 1 of very large onion chopped very finely.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 3 tbs of vegetables Rice Bran Oil.
- You need 2 pounds of ground Beef chuck or lamb.
- Use 3-4 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine.
- You need 2 cups of crushed tomatoes (or 1/4 cup italian tomato passata).
- Take 1 1/4 cups of beef stock (3 tbs beef bouillon/stock cubes * Step 2.
- Provide of add about 1/2 cup of water to adjust liquid).
- Take 4 of fresh bay leaves.
- Get 4 of medium carrots peeled chopped small cubed (cooked).
- Prepare 6 of celery stalks, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 cup of frozen peas (cooked).
- Take 1 handful of fresh Flat Parsley, chopped finely.
- Take 1 of small stalk fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp dried rosemary).
- Use 1/4 cup of all purpose-flour dissolved in 1/4 cup cold vegetables's water.
- Get of To serve with: steam hot rice Jasmine.
- Get of or with Roast Pumpkins.
- You need of MASHED POTATOES:.
- You need 4-5 of large potatoes (preferable less starch), peeled, sliced.
- Get 3 tbs of butter.
- Get 1 cup of whole milk.
- Provide 3 tbs of cream (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and grinded black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onions,🌰chopped finely.
- Provide of Top of minced beef: 🧀1cup (8 oz) grated Cheddar Cheese.
Instructions to make Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷:
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.Heat oil in a large wok (or large frying pan)over medium heat.Add onions & cook until slightly translucent.Add ground meat,cook meat with onions stirring constantly to make sure you're cooking all the meat evenly.Once the meat is all brown&you see it's juices filling the pan then sprinkle salt over the top&with wooden spoon break the lumps, then add red wine, mix &stir for 8', then add bay leaves,1stalk rosemary, celery, garlic, black pepper & parsley. Mix all and.
- Turn heat down to low to simmer. Add 1/4 cup Italian Tomato Passata (or whole tomato 1can), 1 1/4 cup beef stock, 2 beef stock cubes and add solution of 1 tbs flour for thicken. Combine everything well. Season with salt & pepper. Let simmer for 20' put the lid on, checking and stirring occasionally. *adjust liquid as needed, adding water in small intervals (you don't want this to dry, but you also don't want to make soup). While the meat cooks make the mashed potatoes..
- Wash and peel potatoes. Place potatoes in a double pot pan, below is the pan that has 1 inch cold water. Bring to a boil then turn down to medium heat until potatoes are tender about 20'. Drain in colander, put the potatoes to a bowl, add 3 tbs butter to melt, salt n pepper, 1 cup milk & 3 tbs cream (option).Mash until smooth & creamy, 🌰add red onions, salt & pepper, lastly on top add 1cup grated cheese (I'll do that later on). Cover with gladwrap and put to side until ready to use..
- In another saucepan boil the chopped carrots in 1/2cup water & pinch of salt for 5'. Add the frozen peas and cook for further 2'. Turn off. Tipp mixture of carrots & peas into the wok over the minced beef mixture, with the big spoon mix well. Turn off the heat, remove wok from the stove..
- Assembly: Remove the bay leaves&the rosemary stalk from the minced beef mixture.Grease base&sides of a deep rectangular 13inch x 9inch ovenproof baking dish with oil or melted butter.Add the cooked minced beef mixture on the bottom dish,in an even layer.On top I sprinkle 1cup grated cheese.Then on top of cheese I add the mashed potatoes,spread them evenly over the whole dish with a rubber spatula.Cover the whole dish with another 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese and spread them with a rubber spatula..
- Put the baking dish in the oven in the middle rack and let it cook for 15'-20' (or until the filling is bubbling and the top is golden brown).(I don't like it overcook) Let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. To serve with a steam of hot rice and roast pumpkins or any veges that you have in the fridge.👼👪 enjoy..
If you find this Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.