Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cottage pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cottage pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cottage pie recipe. To cook cottage pie you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cottage pie:
- Provide of Mince.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 of carrots, sliced.
- You need 250 g of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 cans of water.
- Take 500 g of beef mince.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Use 1 of beef stock cube.
- Get of Black pepper.
- You need of Italian herbs.
- Prepare of Mash.
- Get 500 g of Potatoes (or however many needed to cover top with mash).
- Take 25 g of butter.
- Provide of Milk.
Steps to make Cottage pie:
- Fry the onions and garlic for 2min, add the carrots, put on the lid and swet for 5min.
- Once sweted, add the mushrooms and fry for a few minutes.
- Add mince and brown.
- Add stock cube, purée, tomatoes, water, herbs and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for 50min.
- Pre heat oven to 200oC.
- While the mince is simmering, peal the potatoes, cut into equal chunks and boil for 20mins.
- When the potatoes have boiled, mash them with butter and milk..
- When both the mince and mash are ready but mince in the bottom of dish and put mash on top. Make pattern with fork on top in the mash. Put in oven for 20min.
If you find this Cottage pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.