Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shortcut Cottage pie! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shortcut Cottage pie! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shortcut Cottage pie! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Can you remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are loaded with things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a wonderful number for a person who desires a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shortcut cottage pie! recipe. You can have shortcut cottage pie! using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shortcut Cottage pie!:
- Use 400 grams of halal ground beef marinated ginger salt garlic.
- Prepare of Frozen Potata chips(See pic).
- Get of Frozen premade cooking sauce (separate recipe inshaallah).
- Take of Spices and healthy herbs:(zaatar,some blackseed(optional).
- Get of Butter for pototoes.some cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 pack of Cheese slices.
- Take of Spring onions,corriander(optional).
Steps to make Shortcut Cottage pie!:
- Beef mince marinate.
- Chips (frozen ones with only salt and oil added, from shops).used homemade freezer cooking sauce (separate recipe inshaallah).
- Brown the beef.
- Now the pototoes are boiling and the meat is browning..
- Add some more spice:corriander powder,some black seeds..you can chop some spring onion and add half in and leave some for toping later.
- While meat is browning,check the potatoes if starting to be mashy,meave abit more.
- Once potato r ready drain of all of oil as much as possible.now the pre frozen sauce used has defrosted and the potatoes r getting cool.
- Start mashing the potatoes and then add the butter and some of the milk(about half of milk quantity shown in pic was used).all butter was used.
- Butter the squar tin and layer the mince.spoon all meat onto the tin base.
- Start adding the sauce over the meat.then sprinckle some peas over the sayce and gently pat them into the sauce.(here used about 2 handful oeas only)..
- (This part is great to get kidds involved)Finally add the potato mash gently patting down with back of spoon.then make nice fork marks then add the cheese slices squares close together.(9 cheese slices fitted nicely on too of this tinon surface).and sprinkle the spring onions.decirate with corruander or some chilli flakes and herbs of choice.
- Pre heat oven.and 180 degrees or more.then place your tray in oven until cheese bubble and brown on top.(careful with the hot oven)bismillah and enjoy.
If you find this Shortcut Cottage pie! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.