Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cottage pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cottage pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cottage pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really beneficial for your heart. The after effects of eating beans might not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. This does not mean, however, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that putting beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you may not miss the beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cottage pie recipe. To cook cottage pie you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cottage pie:
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Provide 1 of big carrot.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 50 g of sliced peppers.
- Prepare 70 g of peas.
- Get 250 g of minced beef.
- Provide 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 sachet of shepherds pie mix.
- Prepare 5 of big cubed potatoes.
- Get 50 ml of milk.
- You need 50 g of butter/spread.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need Handful of grated cheese.
Steps to make Cottage pie:
- In a deep frying pan/wok, fry your chopped onions and the garlic till the onions turn brown. Add the mince and brown. Add your tomatoes, chopped carrot, peas and sliced peppers and bring to a boil. Add the shepherd's pie sachet to the mix (you could make your own, I do most times just wanted to use up the packet mix) and bring to a boil..
- To make the mash peel and cube your potatoes and bring them to a boil in a pan. When soft drain and mash with butter milk salt and pepper to taste..
- When the mixture is reduced enough but not too dry as it goes in the oven, place in a oven proof dish, cover with the mash (you can spoon the mash on top as I did or use a piping bag) and grated cheese and bake at 180c for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with green vegetables like broccoli and top with gravy..
If you find this Cottage pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.