Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cottage pie with vegetable mash top and black cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cottage pie with vegetable mash top and black cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. This is an awesome number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin eating these health food regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cottage pie with vegetable mash top and black cabbage recipe. To make cottage pie with vegetable mash top and black cabbage you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cottage pie with vegetable mash top and black cabbage:
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Take 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- Take 500 g of lamb or beef mince.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of tomato purée.
- Use 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 200 ml of beef stock.
- You need 1 of large sweet potato cubed.
- Take 1 of large potato cubes.
- You need 4 of carrots chopped (300g).
- You need 50 g of butter for mash.
- Get 2 tablespoons of soy sauce/ Worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make Cottage pie with vegetable mash top and black cabbage:
- Fry onion in oil in large frying pan for 5 minutes. Also oil a large pan of water. Add garlic to frying pan and cook for 2 minutes. Add mince and cooked for 15 minutes to ensure brown. Preheat oven to 180c (fan)..
- Add chopped root vegetables to boiling water and cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Check soft before draining..
- Add herbs and tomato purée to mince mixture. Mix well..
- Add beef stock and soy sauce to mince mixture and mix well..
- Cook mince mixture until thickened. Add to pie dishes..
- Mash vegetables with butter to desired consistency..
- Top pie dishes with mash. Cook in oven for 20 minutes..
- Boil black cabbage for 2 minutes or as per packet instructions. Add butter and seasoning if desired..
- Serve pie dish and cabbage.
If you find this Cottage pie with vegetable mash top and black cabbage recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.