Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) - NO FRYING recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) - NO FRYING recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) - NO FRYING recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Truth Regarding Superfoods.
You are what you consume. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be utilized by our bodies in repairing muscular tissues. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you simply dine appropriately. Food advice tells us that the right food can make us well and thus superfoods have become part of many people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? We can really say that a number of foods add to our well being and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system where bad foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
Your immune system may even have the benefit of the properties of superfoods. Your immune system is important in keeping you well and garlic is an example of a superfood which will help. Garlic may also help lower the level of cholesterol inside your blood as well. Garlic can be troublesome in case you have trouble with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Green tea can be an option for you, particularly if the concept of drinking a lot of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you can not do. Green tea is impressive as it includes something called polyphenols, which incorporates a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. One additional area where green tea seems to have a benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
Superfoods are positively worth eating as they provide you with a lot of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not take in through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 烤蝦醬雞 baked prawn paste chicken (har cheong gai) - no frying recipe. You can cook 烤蝦醬雞 baked prawn paste chicken (har cheong gai) - no frying using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) - NO FRYING:
- Take 1 kg - Chicken mid joint (approximately 15 pcs)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons - prawn paste
- Use 2 tablespoons - shao hsing wine
- Provide 1 tablespoon - Oyster sauce (I used mushroom sauce)
- You need 1 tablespoon - sesame oil
- Use 1 tablespoon - sugar (I used cane sugar)
- You need Half teaspoon - white pepper
- Use Corn starch / potato starch
Instructions to make 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) - NO FRYING:
- Use a bowl mix the above seasoning well (the prawn paste sauce that I used is in the picture below)
- Pour it over the mid joints, massage and marinate well recommended to marinate over 1 night
- Preheat oven 200degree Celsius
- Coat corn starch / potato starch all over the mid joints (give it a good shake to get rid of the excess)
- Baked till it turns golden brown and crispy
- Enjoy! 😋😋
If you find this 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) - NO FRYING recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.