Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Really Good Scalloped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Really Good Scalloped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are what you consume. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. If you consume some hen that chicken shall be broken down as well as amino acids are going to be used to fix cells and create muscle. So be cautious with the food you eat as it can really produce a difference. Understanding of how our diet effects our fitness and also the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods actually are? We can in fact say that some foods add to our vitality and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system while harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. The nutritional types of food is where you will find superfoods.
Some other high-quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they have something called Lycopene which is a superb antioxidant. As mentioned, natural vitamins are vital plus a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Spinach can be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away sightlessness in old age.
It now appears to be an excellent time to start out consuming some superfoods to get the healthy advantages of many of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to really good scalloped potatoes recipe. To make really good scalloped potatoes you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Really Good Scalloped Potatoes:
- Use 1 qt sliced medium yellow potatoes
- Take 1/2 cup cream
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Use 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1 clove garlic
- You need 1/2 oz comte cheese
- Take 1 dash smoked paprika
Steps to make Really Good Scalloped Potatoes:
- Slice your potatoes on a mandolin. They should be a little thicker than a quarter.
- Add cream, salt, and pepper. With a microplane, peel and grate the garlic clove into the bowl. Mix well.
- In a small casserole dish, arrange the potato slices neatly to form a layer. Pour in a little bit of cream, just enough to coat the potatoes. Grate some of the cheese over the layer as well. Repeat until you've used up all of the potatoes. On the top layer, add a sprinkling of paprika. NOTE: I used an 8.5"x 5.5" casserole dish. If you use a larger dish, you can either double the recipe or bake for less time.
- Cover in foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- At this point, you should be getting close, but you may need to bake a little longer. The dish is ready when the cream has reduced so that it can not be seen sloshing around in the dish, and there are only intermittent bubbles. You should have a nice bit of golden crust as you see in the main photo.
If you find this Really Good Scalloped Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.