Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You might be what you consume. This is so correct. If you consume some hen that poultry will be broken down as well as amino acids are going to be used to repair cells and create muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you eat appropriately. People currently are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to boost your wellbeing and offer you a lot of vital nutrients. But what exactly are superfoods? In simple language, some food is high-quality for us and many not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional varieties of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
Your body needs a minimum amount of vitamins and minerals daily, otherwise you’ll end up emaciated. You need protein to develop and mend cells, carbohydrates to provide your system energy and fats to keep the body running properly. Certainly, to include to all of this you cannot survive without water. There are also other nutrients, like vitamins and minerals which you’ll need but are harder to get into your diet. For example, Omega-3, that’s a fatty acid that is essential for the body, because it can keep down the amount of bad cholesterol within the blood. Superfoods are rich in lots of of these nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content together with the fatty acid, Omega-3. As we enter our later years, the working from the mind can suffer and Omega-3 is often beneficial for this. Fish, seeds and nuts are all superfood kinds in which you’ll get Omega-3.
Superfoods are certainly worth eating as they provide you with a lot of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not consume through your normal diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked drumsticks marinated in yogurt recipe. To cook baked drumsticks marinated in yogurt you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt:
- Get 10 piece Chicken Drumsticks
- Get 1 cup Bread crumbs
- Use Marinade
- Take 1 3/4 cup Plain Yogurt or Kefir
- You need 4 tbsp Green Onion
- You need 4 tbsp Lemon juice
- Provide 4 clove Garlic
- Provide 2 tbsp Your favourite herb based spices
- You need 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp Paprika
Steps to make Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt:
- Mix all the ingredients for Marinade in large bowl
- Put all the drumsticks in the marinade and mix well. Cover the bowl and put it in the fridge for several hours. The longer the better!
- In several hours, start by preheating oven to 350°F.
- Remove drumsticks from the marinade one at a time and cover entirely with breadcrumbs. They will stick very well.
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the drumsticks on top. When all the drumsticks are in, place the sheet in the oven and bake for about 50 minutes. Enjoy!
If you find this Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.