Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as possible whenever you write down what you consume. It just isn’t enough to simply record “salad” on a list. You need to list all of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You should also include the number of the foods you take in. “Cereal” is just not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is important to understand that the bigger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This can help you pinpoint when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño popper chicken breast recipe. To cook jalapeño popper chicken breast you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast:
- Use 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- You need 3 slices bacon, diced
- You need 2 jalapeños, deseeded and diced
- Prepare 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Provide 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Get 1/2 cup mayo or Greek yogurt
- Use 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Use 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Get 1 bread crumbs
Steps to make Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast:
- Preheat oven to 425. Bake chicken in casserole dish about 40 minutes
- While chicken is cooking, prepare topping. Add bacon, jalapeños, and onions to small skillet, and fry until bacon is crispy and others tender.
- Remove from heat and add to mixing bowl. Add cream cheese, mayo, and cheeses (only 1/2 cup parmesan). Mix together until well combined.
- Remove chicken from oven and reduce heat to 350. Spread topping over chicken until covered.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese on top. Bake 10 minutes. Set broil to low. Watch carefully until top turns lightly browned.
If you find this Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.