Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeno & cream cheese stuffed chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno & cream cheese stuffed chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as possible get when you note down the things you eat. You need to do more than just write down “salad” into your food journal. You must list all of the materials within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You should also include the amounts of the foods you consume. “Cereal” is just not good, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” will be. Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you take in so it is very important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What type of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can help you pinpoint when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno & cream cheese stuffed chicken recipe. To make jalapeno & cream cheese stuffed chicken you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeno & cream cheese stuffed chicken:
- Get 4 boneless chicken thighs
- Prepare 4 oz cream cheese, soft
- Take 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 8 strips bacon
- Get 2 jalapenos, washed, cored & diced
- Provide salt, pepper & garlic powder
Steps to make Jalapeno & cream cheese stuffed chicken:
- Trim fat off chicken & season with salt, pepper & garlic powder (i sprinkled Worcestershire on them as well). Put in fridge for at least an hour.
- Mix cream cheese, jalapenos & cheddar cheese well.
- Spread 1/4 cheese mixture on inside of chicken
- Fold chicken over & wrap bacon tightly around the chicken (use two pieces per chicken thigh)
- Cook for 30 minutes in an oven set at 350°, after 30 minutes flip the chicken and bake at 400° an additional 20 minutes, until they read 165°.
- REMEMBER!!! Always wash your hands after handling raw chicken! Salmonella don't discriminate!
If you find this Jalapeno & cream cheese stuffed chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.