Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple bake ribs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple bake ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple bake ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You’re what you consume. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. As an example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscles. Eating the correct meals is therefore crucial. Awareness of how our diet effects our health and also the nutrition we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? In simple terms, some food is superior for us and some not so good. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system whereas unhealthy foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
Some other good superfoods to devour are tomatoes as they include something called Lycopene which is a superb antioxidant. Spinach is also an additional good food since it contains a lot of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away loss of sight in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely a good idea to start out introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple bake ribs recipe. To cook pineapple bake ribs you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pineapple bake ribs:
- Take 500 grams of chopped ribs
- You need 5 slice of caned or fresh pineapple
- Get 1/2 cup of ketchup
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar
- You need 2 tsp spoon of peppers
- Take 1 tbsp spoon of light soy sauce
- Use 1 tbsp spoon of pork or meat seasoning
Instructions to make Pineapple bake ribs:
- In the mixing bowl add chopped pineapple, ketchup, sugar, peppers ,soy sauce and meat seasoning mixed well
- Add cuts ribs in the mixture bowl, used hand to massage all mixture into the ribs
- Let's marinated for 2 or more hours
- Preheat oven at 190 c, arrange marinated ribs into deep baking pot pour all the mixture on to the ribs and bake for 11/2 hours.
- Served with rice or vegetables
If you find this Pineapple bake ribs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.