Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t losing weight? You can track your meals the right way or the wrong way. A food journal is a lot more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. You must record a few other very important information. Here are a few tips that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your feelings when you eat. This helps you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs recipe. You can have oven baked cajun bbq chicken legs using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs:
- Get chicken legs
- You need bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray)
- Use Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn
- Use (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.)
- Take Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning
- Get Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
Instructions to make Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil.
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture.
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees.
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush.
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin.
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce.
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again.
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done.
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.