Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Chili Cheese Hominy Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chili Cheese Hominy Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as distinct as you can get when you write down the things you eat. It is not adequate to list “salad” in your food record. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You must also note down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” won’t be sufficient although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you take in, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chili cheese hominy bake recipe. To make my chili cheese hominy bake you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Chili Cheese Hominy Bake:
- Provide 2 (15.5) oz cans Golden Hominy
- Use 1 lb ground beef
- Take 1 (14.5) oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- Use 1-2 tbsp taco seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cumin
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp dried cilantro
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- You need 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese
- You need 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- You need 2 green onions diced
Instructions to make My Chili Cheese Hominy Bake:
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium skillet cook ground beef if you need to drain it, drain it then add seasonings. If you don't need to then add seasonings + salt.
- Add tomatoes and more seasonings if needed.
- In a baking dish add the hominy, ground beef mixture, cheeses, green onions and sprinkle garlic powder and more cilantro on the top.
- Pop in the oven for 30-45 minutes. With 5 minutes remaining turn broiler on to get the cheese bubbly and brown.
If you find this My Chili Cheese Hominy Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.