Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you consume, is who you happen to be. That is so true. If you gobble some poultry that poultry shall be broken down as well as amino acids are going to be used to restore cells and build muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you simply dine properly. Knowledge of how our diet effects our wellbeing and the nourishment we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods really are? Well, there are two sorts of foods, the good and the inferior. Putting on body weight is only one of the problems with eating the wrong foodstuff and, vs this, a good food can give you wellness as well as keeping you healthy. For example you can expect, superfoods are viewed as the best type of food.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes that is why also they are considered to be superfoods. As said, vitamins are important including a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
It now appears to be a great time to start out eating some superfoods to obtain the healthy positives of all the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to extreme butter garlic baked pork chops with potatoes recipe. You can have extreme butter garlic baked pork chops with potatoes using 15 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes:
- Use Potatoes
- Use 5 lb small potatoes, I used a mix of red and gold
- Use 2 tbsp butter
- Provide 1 stick of butter
- Provide 1 parsley
- Get 1 salt
- Get 1 pepper
- Use 3 tbsp Jared minced garlic with juice
- Use Pork chops
- Get 4 tbsp butter
- Take 1 parsley
- Prepare 1 salt
- Get 1 pepper
- Prepare 6 large boneless pork sirloin chops (about 3.5 lbs.)
- Use 2 tbsp Jarred minced garlic with juice
Instructions to make Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes:
- preheat oven to 350°
- FOR THE POTATOES:
- wash and cube potatoes.
- melt the 2tbl. of butter
- take the melted butter and pour over bottom of a glass 13x9 baking dish to coat the bottom
- pour diced potatoes over butter in the dish.
- melt the stick of butter.
- add the garlic to the butter and mix
- pour garlic butter mix over potatoes.
- sprinkle desired amount of pepper, salt and parsely over potatoes.
- toss to coat.
- FOR THE PORK CHOPS:
- heat a large skillet with 2 of the four tbl. of butter. add garlic.
- saute until browned.
- season both sides of the chops with desired amount of salt, pepper and parsley.
- add chops to skillet and saute for 5 min. per side to lightly brown. chops will not be done and will.still be pink. do not fully cook them.
- remove chops from skillet and place on top of the potatoes. make sure smaller chops are in the center cuz they will cook faster
- take remaining butter and melt in hot skillet. scrape drippings and get all that yummy garlic.
- pour butter drippings over chops and potatoes.
- completely cover pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chops are no longer pink and potatoes are soft. (depending on thickness of your chops) (if chops are done but potatoes are not.. remove chops and continue cooking potatoes.)
- remove chops from dish and transfer to serving tray.
- remove potatoes from dish with a slotted spoon and place into serving bowl.
- pour the garlic butter juice into a bowl. and use this juice as a gravy over your pork chop.
- serve with your favorite veggies!
- serves 6 normally but I have big Eaters so it served 4 in my house. :)
- hint: you can add some red pepper flakes on the potatoes and the chops to give it a kick or use spicy montreal steak seasoning on the chops during saute to give them a kick..
If you find this Extreme Butter Garlic Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.