Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Stuffed cabbage leaf rolls - Warak malfoof mehshi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed cabbage leaf rolls - Warak malfoof mehshi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed cabbage leaf rolls - Warak malfoof mehshi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You have become what you put within your body. Quite accurately, you are. For instance, meats such as chicken have amino acids which are vital as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. So be cautious with the foodstuff you eat as it could really create a difference. Knowledge of how our diet effects our wellbeing and the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods really are? Well, there are a couple of sorts of foods, the good and the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and can make you fat. As you may guess, superfoods are seen as the correct kind of food.
Some other high-quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they have something referred to as Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. Another superfood is spinach that is rich in iron as well as one of the B vitamins known as folate. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away loss of sight in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly recommended to start out introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage leaf rolls - warak malfoof mehshi recipe. You can have stuffed cabbage leaf rolls - warak malfoof mehshi using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed cabbage leaf rolls - Warak malfoof mehshi:
- Get 1 kg cabbage, leaves separated
- You need 1 teaspoon cumin
- Get - For the stuffing:
- Take 300 g coarsely ground beef
- Provide 1 1/2 cups white rice
- Get 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Get 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 8 tablespoons lemon juice
- Provide Sauce:
- Take 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- Use 1 teaspoon dried mint
- Use 1 teaspoon salt
Steps to make Stuffed cabbage leaf rolls - Warak malfoof mehshi:
- Boil 1 liter of water in a pan then add the cabbage leaves and the cumin. Cook for 3 min until leaves become tender. Remove them slowly, one at a time and place on a plate for cooling.
- Remove the stems of the boiled leaves and cut the leaves into squares.
- To prepare the stuffing: mix together the ground beef, rice, 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, cinnamon, pepper and salt. Combine well.
- Place 2 teaspoons of the stuffing in the middle of each square cabbage leaf in a straight line. Roll the leaf over the stuffing while making sure to tuck in the ends so that the stuffing does not spill out.
- In a deep saucepan, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Layer the stuffed cabbage leaves inside the pan, making sure that they are arranged tightly one next to the other. Cover with water.
- In a bowl, mix the sauce ingredients together and pour them over the cabbage rolls.
- Place a plate, face inwards, on top of the contents to weigh them down while cooking.
- Cover the saucepan and cook the cabbage leaves over low heat for around 35 min or until the rice and meat are cooked. Turn off the heat and remove the plate.
- Serve the cabbage rolls in a serving dish displayed in layers.
If you find this Stuffed cabbage leaf rolls - Warak malfoof mehshi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.