Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nice and easy nasi goreng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nice and easy nasi goreng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But imagine if you write every single thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to lose weight? You can track your food the correct way or the wrong way. A food record isn’t just a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. Other kinds of important information will certainly need to be written down also. Here are a few of the hints that can make it easier to become far more successful at food tracking.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nice and easy nasi goreng recipe. To cook nice and easy nasi goreng you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nice and easy nasi goreng:
- Take 120 grams cooked long grain rice
- Get 250 grams lean beef mince
- Take 1 small onion, chopped
- Use 6 grams spring onions, chopped into thin rings
- Prepare 1 1/2 clove crushed garlic
- Take 1 chilli, chopped or use equivalent qty chilli paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp cooking oil or low fat cooking spray
- You need sauce
- You need 1 tbsp soy sauce
- You need 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- You need topping
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Get 1 tsp cooking oil or low fat cooking spray
Instructions to make Nice and easy nasi goreng:
- Heat oil or cooking spray in a wok. Add garlic. Add chilli and onion and fry until fragrant.
- Add beef mince, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Fry until mince is cooked through.
- Meanwhile fry the eggs to your liking.
- Add the rice and the sauce and mix through. Stir in the spring onions and then serve with the fried egg on top.
If you find this Nice and easy nasi goreng recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.