Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you are feeding on stuff. This can help you find out precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll observe, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the very same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating since you’re bored. This is important mainly because, once they are identified, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This will show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy bell pepper nachos recipe. To cook cheesy bell pepper nachos you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos:
- Prepare 3 large bell peppers
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Get 3 tbs taco seasoning
- Prepare 2/3 cup beef broth
- Prepare 6 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Provide 6 oz or more pepper jack cheese
- Take As needed Toppings: Tomatoes, onions, lettuce, sour cream, and ect
Instructions to make Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash and dry your bell peppers, then cut into small triangles.
- Place the cut peppers on a baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- While the peppers are in the oven, brown the ground beef in a skillet on the stove over medium heat. Drain any excess liquids.
- Next, add taco seasoning and beef broth and bring to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes with the lid off so that the seasoning can infuse with the ground beef.
- Remove the lid and continue simmering until the taco meat reduces and becomes thick. You don’t want it liquidy. It should be nice and thick.
- Spoon the ground beef mixture onto each bell pepper covering from end to end as much as possible.
- Sprinkle the yellow cheddar cheese on top of the ground beef mixture.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven on the top shelf and bake for 5 minutes, then turn the oven to broil and broil for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts and gets nice and bubbly. (Watch carefully as it can burn quickly!)
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped cilantro, lettuce, sour cream, red onion, jalapenos, and tomatoes.
If you find this Cheesy Bell Pepper Nachos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.