Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Beef Quesadillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Quesadillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down can help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You ought to be very precise while you write down the things that you are eating. You should do more than simply write down “salad” into your food log. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You must also include the amounts of the foods you eat. “Cereal” will not be sufficient however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. It is very important to remember that the bigger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose if you are in certain moods. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef quesadillas recipe. You can have beef quesadillas using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Quesadillas:
- Use 1 tablespoon oil
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 3 cloves garlic chopped
- Use 8 ounces ground beef – cooked and chopped
- Prepare 1 cup cheddar cheese or jalapeno jack cheese
- Use 3 each green onions, cut on a bias
- Get 1/2 of jalapeno -finely chopped
- Provide 1/2 each green bell pepper – small diced
- Prepare 1/4 cup sour cream
- You need 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Take 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Provide 1/2 cup salsa
- You need 4 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- Take 1 tablespoon crystal hot sauce
- Use 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Provide 2 Flour tortillas 12"inch or 8- 6"inch
Steps to make Beef Quesadillas:
- Cook the ground beef in a saute pan with the oil and first salt and pepper until browned. Drain off the fat
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide and place in tortillas and fold over
- Spray the tortilla with pan spray and cook in saute pan or on griddle at 350 degrees about 4-5 minutes per side,cook until it is golden brown and delicious and melted on the inside:)
If you find this Beef Quesadillas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.