Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef rendang recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef rendang recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the meals you consume can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Record the time of morning you consume items. This can help you determine what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. After a few days you’ll note that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to discover whether or not you might be eating because you’re bored. This is critical because, once they are revealed, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Record your spirits when you eat. This can help you determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef rendang recipe. You can have beef rendang using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef rendang:
- Take Ingredients (A)
- Get beef
- Get coconut cream
- Get vegetable oil
- You need Ingredients (B)- to blend
- Take candlenuts
- Provide garlic
- Provide red chili
- Prepare onions,
- Take ginger
- Provide galangal
- Use turmeric
- Get coriander
- Prepare salt
- Provide sugar
- You need green cardamoms
- You need cumin
- You need cloves
- Use Ingredients (C)- Seasonings and Spices
- Take bashed lemongrass
- Take kaffir lime leaves
- You need asam keping
- Take turmeric leaves, tied up
Steps to make Beef rendang:
- Cut the beef into 4 cm squares, half cm thick. Do not cut the beef too small as the meat can break into smaller pieces during cooking.
- Blend all the ingredients in (B), set the blend aside.
- Remove the green section and the outer sheath of the lemongrass. Use only the white portion. Bash them so that the lemongrass to ensure the release of the flavor.
- Heat up the vegetable oil in a wok. Saute the spice paste (B) over low heat until aromatic.
- Add the coconut milk and lemongrass into the wok.
- Add the beef and cook over medium heat. Bring the coconut milk to a boil.
- Once it is boiled, continue simmer over low heat. Add water from time to time when the stew is about to dry.
- Cook until the beef absorbs the flavor of the spices thoroughly and the color turns to dark brown. It will take about three hours, Served with rice or bread enjoy.
If you find this Beef rendang recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.