Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Easy Asian Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Asian Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Asian Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you consume will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you determine the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as precise as possible while you write down what you consume. It is not enough to only jot down “salad” on a list. The correct way to do it is usually to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You need to include the amount of the food you eat. “Cereal” is not beneficial, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. It is important to understand that the bigger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This can show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy asian pasta recipe. To make easy asian pasta you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Asian Pasta:
- You need Sauce
- Get 1 jar Asian style sauce, 14-16 oz. (Use your personal preference. I typically use Aldi brand Teriyaki or General Tso’s)
- Take Pasta
- Take 1 lb
- Provide 1 lb box thin spaghetti noodles
- Take 2 tablespoons butter
- Use 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Take Chicken
- Use 1 lb chicken (cubed)
- You need 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- Take 1 large onion (chopped)
- Use 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Take 3 tablespoons olive oil
- You need 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Take 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes (I generally only add this if I’m using teriyaki sauce)
Instructions to make Easy Asian Pasta:
- Follow the box instructions to prepare your pasta. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and your soy sauce to the water for boiling.
- Drain pasta and place into a large bowl or dish of your choice. Add the other 1 tablespoon of butter, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and half of your jar of sauce. Stir until the pasta is coated and butter is melted.
- For your chicken, you will need to cube and trim any fat. I recommend smaller cubes if you’re serving to children.
- In a medium to large skillet, heat your oil on medium.
- Add your minced garlic and wait to hear it sizzle. Once sizzling, add in your chopped onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add your chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and remainder of the jar of sauce. Stir and coat chicken.
- Cook on medium-high heat until chicken is done. Typically 5-7 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add your chicken to the already cooked pasta and mix evenly. Serve hot or chill overnight. Both are delicious!
If you find this Easy Asian Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.