Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Meethi Tikyaan (Fried Cookies) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meethi Tikyaan (Fried Cookies) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meethi Tikyaan (Fried Cookies) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of day that you take in things. This helps you discover when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you could notice that, even though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You could also be able to recognize when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is significant because those are moments that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
What sort of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meethi tikyaan (fried cookies) recipe. You can cook meethi tikyaan (fried cookies) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meethi Tikyaan (Fried Cookies):
- Take 4 cup All purpose Flour
- Prepare 1 cup Semolina
- You need 3/4 cup Oil or Desi Ghee
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Use 1/2 cup Milk (For Kneading)
- Prepare 1 Oil (For frying)
Steps to make Meethi Tikyaan (Fried Cookies):
- Take a large bowl for kneading. You can use a dough maker as well but I prefer kneading with my hands. :)
- Put All purpose Flour, Sugar, Baking powder and Semolina in the bowl and mix it Well with ur hand.
- Start Adding Ghee/ Oil and Sift With ur hand. It will become crumbly.
- Start Adding Milk a little at a time to knead the dough.
- After kneading the dough, keep it in the fridge for at least an hour before frying.
- Divide the dough in 6 portions. Take one portion and roll it with a rolling pin. With one portion, you can take out over 6 cookies with a cookie cutter.
- Heat up Oil. Start frying cookies till golden brown. (flip them over)
- They will b too soft while ur frying them So you have to b very careful.(I think frying is the hardest part)…
- Keep them at room temperature till they cool down. (Don't refrigerate as they will bcome sauggy).
- Keep them in a seal tight jar. Eat & Enjoy !!!
If you find this Meethi Tikyaan (Fried Cookies) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.