Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fenugreek Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fenugreek Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
What you devour, is who you happen to be. This is so correct. If you consume some chicken that chicken will be broken down plus the amino acids shall be used to fix cells and create muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you eat correctly. People nowadays are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to enhance your health and provide you with a lot of vital nutrients. But what precisely are superfoods? In simple terms, some food is superior for us and some not so beneficial. Bad foods include empty calories that will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories designed to provide plenty of energy and also antioxidants to help reduce health issues and disease. As you might guess, superfoods are looked at as the correct type of food.
Superfoods also have another health quality in how they boost your protection. Your immune system is significant in keeping you fit and garlic is an example of a superfood which will help. Garlic may also help lower the extent of cholesterol in your blood as well. One caution with garlic is that in the event you suffer with your tummy at all, it will not be recommended to eat it. As commented on above, water is quite necessary for the body (after all, the bulk of one’s body is made up of water) however sometimes it can be tough to take in large volumes of water, which is why you may want to try drinking Green tea. If you think about the amount of antioxidants it has and the fact it has the benefit of polyphenols, then green tea in fact is worth drinking. One additional area where green tea seems to possess a benefit is in helping to stop the development of tumors.
It now seems to be an excellent time to begin eating some superfoods to have the healthy positives of all the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek chicken recipe. You can have fenugreek chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fenugreek Chicken:
- Get 500 grams Chicken
- Provide 350 grams Fenugreek Leaves
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup Milk
- Take 1 cup Curd
- Use 1 medium Onion
- You need 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- You need 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- Provide 1 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- You need 3 Green Chillies
- Use 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- You need 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Ghee
- Get 1/3 tsp Pepper
Steps to make Fenugreek Chicken:
- Grind together - Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Green Chillies, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala
- Add 2 tbsp of oil to the Onion paste and Microwave in a covered dish for 4 minutes
- Add Chicken, chopped Fenugreek leaves, Curd (must be hung in a cloth for 1hr prior to addition) and salt. Mix well and Microwave for 8 minutes. Grill the dish for an additional 4 minutes and let it stand for 2-3 minutes in the oven after grilling.
- Add milk and mix it well. Microwave it for another 4 minutes.
- Tadka - Before serving, in a small bowl microwave ghee (You can also mix some oil instead of ghee completely) and pepper along with 3/4th tsp Red Chilli powder and Microwave for 15-20 seconds. Pour this hot Tadka over the Chicken before serving. Make sure you do not over heat Tadka
If you find this Fenugreek Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.