Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Winter Veg-cheesy Rice casserole(indian style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Winter Veg-cheesy Rice casserole(indian style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Veg-cheesy Rice casserole(indian style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
You’re what you consume. Quite plainly, you are. If you consume some hen that poultry shall be broken down as well as amino acids shall be used to repair cells and build muscle. Eating the right fare is consequently crucial. Knowledge of how our diet effects our wellbeing and the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods really are? Well, there are two kinds of foods, the good and the inferior. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. The nutritional kinds of meals are where you will find superfoods.
Malnourishment is the ultimate outcome of one’s body not getting the best kind of nourishment. You need protein to create and fix cells, carbohydrates to deliver your body energy and fats to keep your body running correctly. You also need water, which is probably the most essential of the lot. There are other areas of nutritional value that you may not pay attention to including several vitamins and minerals. A fatty acid that we currently know more about is Omega-3 and it facilitates the fight against the destructive form of cholesterol. Omega-3 is within salmon, that is classed being a superfood because it contains this fatty acid and it’s a good source of protein. As we come into our later years, the functioning from the mind can suffer and Omega-3 is often beneficial for this. Fish, seeds and nuts are all superfood varieties in which you’ll see Omega-3.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably recommended to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to winter veg-cheesy rice casserole(indian style) recipe. To cook winter veg-cheesy rice casserole(indian style) you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Winter Veg-cheesy Rice casserole(indian style):
- Take 150 gm rice.(boiled)
- You need 1 bowl all mix vegetables 👇
- You need Carrot, raddish, cauliflower, peas
- Prepare 1 small bowl..Chopped fenugreek leaves(fresh)
- Get 2 tbsp spinach puree
- You need 1 tomato : chopped
- Take 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Use 1 tbsp butter
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 7-8 garlic cloves (minced)
- Provide 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use to taste Salt
- You need 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Get 50 gm .paneer
- Provide 3-4 cubes cheese
Steps to make Winter Veg-cheesy Rice casserole(indian style):
- In a pan heat butter…Add cumin seeds…When they cracks…Add minced garlic…Stir till light golden…Add tomato, green chilli…Stir again…Add all finely chopped vegetables and salt….Stir again…Cover the lid…Cook for few minutes on low flame.(half cooked).
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and spinach puree..Mix well.. Switch off the flame.
- Transfer it into a microsafe bowl…Add boiled rice and mix well..
- Add grated or crumbled paneer, cheese cream mix gently.
- Spread grated cheese over it.
- Bake for 15 mins On 180°/350°F…
- Yummy, delicious veg cheesy rice casserole is ready to serve…Serve hot.
If you find this Winter Veg-cheesy Rice casserole(indian style) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.