Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Matoke and boiled beef(ossubuco) served with veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matoke and boiled beef(ossubuco) served with veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Reality Regarding Superfoods.
You’re what you eat. Quite accurately, you are. As an example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you just have a meal correctly. People these days are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to improve your health and provide you with lots of necessary nutrients. So what is considered as a superfood. In simple terms, some food is good for us and some not so beneficial. Inferior foods have empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and good foods which have calories designed to provide plenty of energy and also antioxidants to assist reduce sickness and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good fare.
Some other good superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they contain something called Lycopene which is a superb antioxidant. Spinach is also another first-class food as it contains plenty of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Lutein, a nutrient found in spinach is important for eyeball healthiness as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good idea to start introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matoke and boiled beef(ossubuco) served with veggies recipe. To cook matoke and boiled beef(ossubuco) served with veggies you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Matoke and boiled beef(ossubuco) served with veggies:
- Take Matoke)bananas
- Provide Potatoes
- You need Butter or margarine
- Use 3/4 kg meat (beef,goat or bone marrow meat)
- Take 2 Hoho
- Provide 2 onions
- Prepare 3 tomatoes
- Get 4 pieces garlic
- Provide Water
- Prepare Veggies(mix broccoli,courgette, little spinach)
- Provide Salt
- Provide 3 tbs
Steps to make Matoke and boiled beef(ossubuco) served with veggies:
- Peel and clean the banana and pototes
- Place them in a sufuria and fill in water till it covers the potatoes and bananas slightly.
- Let it simmer for 35-45 minutes.keep checking and turning cuz the bananas tend to cook faster than the potatoes.
- After they are evenly cooked.pour out excess water and mix it with margarine or butter and pound till soft.
- U can also fry onions separately and add it to the pounded matoke.(depends on ones preference)
- Wash the meat and put it in pressure cooker and add chopped garlic,tomatoes, hoho and let it simmer for one hr till the meat comes off it's bone
- Stir fry vegetables: broccoli,hoho,spinach,carrots…veggies of your choice
- Serve your matoke with boiled meat and stir fried veggies. (U can add ovacado😉)
If you find this Matoke and boiled beef(ossubuco) served with veggies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.