Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Semolina Cutlet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Semolina Cutlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semolina Cutlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Reality About Superfoods.
You are what you eat. If you think about it, this makes sense. If you consume some hen that poultry will be broken down plus the amino acids are going to be used to restore cells and develop muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you just have a meal properly. Folks these days are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to improve your wellbeing and offer you a lot of necessary nutrients. But what precisely are superfoods? In straightforward language, some food is high-quality for us and many not so helpful. Bad foods include empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories designed to provide a lot of energy as well as antioxidants to help you decrease sickness and disease. The nutritional varieties of food is where you will find superfoods.
In the end, your system requires the correct nutritional foods to carry on. Carbohydrates give energy for your system, protein is important for the health of your body’s cells and a certain amount of fats is required. You also need water, that is probably the most essential of the lot. The correct level of minerals and vitamins can be central although not at all times easy to achieve, along with some other kinds of nutrient. A fatty acid that we now know more about is Omega-3 and it helps the fight against the destructive form of cholesterol. Superfoods are rich in lots of of those nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content with the fatty acid, Omega-3. Omega-3 could also aid your brain by defending it from ailments you always get from aging. You can locate Omega-3 in many fish, nuts and seeds, most of which can be classed as superfoods.
It now appears to be a great time to begin eating some superfoods to obtain the healthy advantages of many of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to semolina cutlet recipe. To cook semolina cutlet you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Semolina Cutlet:
- Provide 1 cup semolina roasted
- Use 2 boiled potatoes
- Take 1/2 cup french beans chopped and boiled
- Provide 4 carrot finely chopped and boiled1/2 cup spring onion
- Take Few coriander leaves chopped
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger, garlic and green chilli paste
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
Steps to make Semolina Cutlet:
- Cut all the vegetables and wash properly. Add water in Pressure cooker and cook for 2 minutes. Once it is done. Cool it. Open the lid. And transfer to a bowl. Don't drain vegetables stock.
- Heat Kadai and dry roast the semolina till light brown in colour. Don't burn it. Once it is done. Transfer to a plate. Keep aside.
- In the same Kadai. Heat 1 tsp oil. Once the oil is hot. Add cumin seeds. Fry for few minutes. Add chopped onion. Fry till it become light brown in colour.
- Add all boil vegetables. Saute it for few minutes. Then add dry masala,ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and salt. Stir it and mix properly till raw smell of masala goes off. Then add roasted semolina mix…well. Till it will become gravy and leave surface of the Kadai. It means mixture is ready.
- The mixture is slightly cool. Started making cutlets.. Repeat the same procedure till the mixture is over. Ready for frying.
- Heat non stick pan. Add 2 tbsp oil. Once the oil is hot. Start frying cutlets in low flame till it is golden brown in colour. Once it is done.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Ready to serve with Sweet Tamarind Chutney
If you find this Semolina Cutlet recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.