Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Potato Bacon Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Potato Bacon Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Potato Bacon Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But let’s say you write almost everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a right way and a incorrect way to monitor your food. There is more to food journaling than composing a listing of what you eat during the day. You must note down other crucial pieces of information too. Here are a number of tips that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This can show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato bacon soup recipe. You can cook cheesy potato bacon soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Potato Bacon Soup:
- Prepare 6 large Red potatos
- Use 1 large Spanish onion
- Use 1 bunch Green onions
- Prepare 1/2 cup Flour
- Provide 1 packages Bacon(I use maple cured)
- Get 1 tsp Garlic plus
- Take 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Provide 1 cup Old cheddar cheese
- Get 1 cup Shredded havarti
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sour cream
- Prepare 2 cup Butter
- Prepare 2 cup Milk
- Get 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
Instructions to make Cheesy Potato Bacon Soup:
- Wash and cut red potatoes into cubes
- Boil in pot of salted water until you can stick a fork through
- Meanwhile chop onion and sauté until soft set aside
- Melt butter in large pot and add flour stirring frequently then add milk slowly and stir until smooth and thick add canned soup whisking frequently
- Add cheese when sauce starts to thicken and all dried ingredients
- Add cooked potatoes (drained ) and sautéed onions and cover on med heat for 35 minutes
- Finish off with crumbled bacon and dollop of sour cream…..enjoy
If you find this Cheesy Potato Bacon Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.