Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Moth Beans Curry look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moth Beans Curry || Matki Ki Sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moth beans curry || matki ki sabji recipe. You can have moth beans curry Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moth Beans Curry || Matki Ki Sabji:
- Use 100 gms moth
- Take 1 onion medium sized
- Provide 2 Tomato medium sized
- Get 1 inch ginger piece
- Get 7-8 Garlic buds
- Use 2 green chillies
- Prepare 1/4 cup dry coconut powder
- You need 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- Take 1 tbsp groundnut
- You need 3 pieces dry red chilli
- You need 4 pinches hing
- Provide 1/2 tsp haldi powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- You need 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp jeera
- You need 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Get as required Coriander for garnishing
- Prepare 4 tbsp oil
- Get 1 tbsp ghee
- Prepare 1 tsp jeera /cumin seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
Instructions to make Moth Beans Curry || Matki Ki Sabji:
- We soaked matki and made sprouts of it.
- These are all ingredients needed here.
- We dried roast grated coconut, peanut and khada dhaniya and raw red chilli.
- Add 4 tbsp oil in pan and add jeera and mustard seeds when it gets heated. Then add onion to it.
- Now add hing, Ginger garlic paste and salt when onion gets a bit brown in colour.
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and dhaniya powder.
- Now add tomatoes to it.
- When tomatoes start to lose water, add water to it and matki to it.
- Now add a little more water and cook by covering for 5-7 minutes.
- Now remove it in a bowl and add takda to it. So take a tadka pan and ghee to it. Add jeera and red chilli powder.
- Pour this immediately onto matki.
- Here it is ready.
If you find this Moth Beans Curry || Matki Ki Sabji recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.