Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You ought to be very particular while you write down the things that you are eating. It just isn’t enough to simply record “salad” on a list. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You must also record just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” just isn’t beneficial, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you take in so it is important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What type of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover corned beef & cabbage grilled sandwich recipe. You can cook leftover corned beef & cabbage grilled sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich:
- Prepare A few slices leftover cooked corned beef - chopped
- Take 1 wedge leftover boiled cabbage - chopped
- Provide 2 oz (about) freshly shredded swiss cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup (again, about lol) thousand island dressing
- Provide 4 slices bread, your choice (all I had on hand was whole wheat)
- Provide 2 tbs unsalted butter - softened
Instructions to make Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich:
- First you need to get some of the excess moisture out of the cabbage since we'll be adding some with the dressing. Heat a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot add corned beef and cabbage. Cook until most of the moisture has evaporated stirring often, just a few minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and let cool about 10 minutes. Stir in shredded swiss and dressing until combined. Rinse and dry skillet and heat over medium-low. While heating spread 1/2 tbs butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- I find it works best to cook one sammich at a time, so place one slice of bread butter side down in skillet. Spoon about half the filling over bread slice in skillet. Top with second slice of bread, butter side up.
- When bottom slice is browned (about 4-5 min) flip, gently press down on top with spatula, cover skillet to ensure everything gets melty while the second side browns (another few minutes).
- Transfer to a plate, let rest a few minutes. Cut to serve if desired. Enjoy!
If you find this Leftover Corned Beef & Cabbage Grilled Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.