Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Doodh recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Doodh recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down exactly what time of day it is when you eat. This helps you determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are vulnerable to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you could notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. This may also enable you to identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is extremely helpful because knowing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with alternative activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This helps you determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala doodh recipe. To cook masala doodh you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala Doodh:
- You need 5 cups full fat milk
- Provide 3 tbsp sugar (adjust according to preferred taste)
- Get 3-4 tbsp milk masala powder
- Use Handful chopped/slivered almonds and pistachios
- Get 2-3 pinches saffron
- Provide Milk Masala Powder: 1/2 cup almonds roasted
- Prepare 1/2 cup pistachios roasted
- Prepare 1/4 cup milk powder
- Prepare 1/2 – 1 cup sugar
- Use 2 tsp cardamom powder
- Take 1 tsp grated nutmeg
- Provide 1-2 strands mace (javitri)
- Use strands Few saffron
Steps to make Masala Doodh:
- Mince all the ingredients under milk powder to resemble breadcrumbs. Avoid pulsing for longer duration as the nuts will release oil and turn into butter.
- Boil milk and then simmer on low flame till it's slightly thickened, scraping the milk solids on sides of container back into the milk.
- Add milk masala powder, sugar, chopped nuts, and saffron. Mix well. Simmer further for 10-15 minutes to infuse flavors.
- Serve either warm or chilled. Before chilling, cool the milk thoroughly.
If you find this Masala Doodh recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.