Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But imagine if you write every single thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose weight? There is a good way and a sluggish method to track the food you eat. A food log is more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. Other kinds of important information will certainly need to be written down too. Here are a number of the things you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This could show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anuradha's anjeer/figs and rawa/semolina cake recipe. To make anuradha's anjeer/figs and rawa/semolina cake you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake:
- Provide 1 Cup Suji
- Use 1/2 heaped cup figs Fresh anjeer puree /
- Get 1/2 cup Dates puree
- Provide 1/4 cup Curd Milk
- Provide tbsps malai Fresh 1
- Provide 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- Provide 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Prepare 3 - 4 drops Pineapple essence
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ghee
- Provide 1/4 Cup Choco chips
Instructions to make Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake:
- Start with soaking the dates in 2 tbsp of milk and put malai on top and keep aside for 5 mins.. Now deseed the dates and make puree.. Add more milk if needed.. In a mixing bowl put suji, add curd, figs puree, dates puree, ghee and mix well and keep aside to bloom for 10 mins. Now add baking soda, baking powder, essence, salt and give it a mix.. Now add choco chips and fold it gently. Spoon the batter in a greesed tin and bake it in a preheated oven for 20-25 mins @ 160°c.. Temperature and tim…
- Stays good for 2-3 days in refrigerator.. Note* This cake is not of a very sweet kind as no sugar is been added.. You can add more sweetness if preferred.
If you find this Anuradha's Anjeer/Figs and Rawa/Semolina cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.