Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Cheesy beef sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy beef sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy beef sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing every thing down and still aren’t losing weight? There is a correct way and a completely wrong way to observe your food. A food record isn’t merely a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. Other sorts of important information will certainly need to be written down as well. Here are a few tips that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This helps you to show you whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy beef sandwich recipe. You can have cheesy beef sandwich using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy beef sandwich:
- You need 4 slices bread
- You need 1 cup minced beef
- You need 2 cheese slices
- Provide 1 tsp garlic ginger paste
- Provide 1 seasoning cube
- Provide 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Get 1 tsp curry powder
- You need 1 tsp mixed spices
- Provide 1 tbsp butter of choice
- You need 3 spoons cooking oil
- Use to taste Salt
Instructions to make Cheesy beef sandwich:
- Put the minced beef in a clean small bowl add in all the spices including the bread crumbs.
- Mix very well and cover with a cling film and put in the refrigerator to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Bring out the beef, scoop out a ball size and flatten on your palm to get a round patty (pancake shape). Do this for all of the meat.
- Put a frying pan on heat and add the cooking oil. Fry the meat on both sides on low heat till done and set aside.
- Meanwhile rub some butter on your electric grill and allow to heat up.
- Get 1 slice of bread, put 1 beef patty on the bread and top with one slice of cheese. Cover with the 2nd slice of bread and set on the hot grill. Cover and allow to grill till golden brown.
- Slice horizontally and allow to cool.
- Enjoy with beverage of choice.
If you find this Cheesy beef sandwich recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.