Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy mango chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy mango chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But let’s say you write everything down but no pounds drop off of you? You can monitor your meals the correct way or the incorrect way. There is more to food journaling than writing a listing of what you eat during the day. You have to write down other vital pieces of information as well. Here are a few hints that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. There are many people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy mango chicken recipe. To make spicy mango chicken you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy mango chicken:
- Get 500 grm, chicken (bonless)
- Provide 200 grm, Mango
- Get 1 tbsp, chilli flacks
- You need 1 tbsp, chilli sauce
- Use Salt, as taste
- Use 1 cup,capsicum
- You need 1 cup, tomatoes (remove seeds)
- Get 4 tbsp, olive oil
- Take 1 ,lemon (2tbsp)
- Take 1/2 tesp, plain flour (maida)
- Get 2 tbsp, milk powder
- Provide 250 ml, Mango juice
- Use 1/2 tesp, soya sauce
Steps to make Spicy mango chicken:
- Take a wok, add olive oil, heat up and cook vegetables on high flame for few seconds. (set a side)
- In the same wok, add olive oil, heat up, add chicken and cook until colour change.
- Add salt, chilli flacks and chilli sauce and cook for 30 seconds.
- Squeeze lemon and mix gently.
- Add soya sauce and mix.
- Add mangoes and give a mix.
- Add plain flour and milk powder and cook for few seconds.
- Add mango juice and cook on medium high heat until becomes thick (not to much)
- Add vegetables and mix. Now turn off the flame.
- Spicy mango chicken is ready to serve. Serve hot with white rice.
If you find this Spicy mango chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.