Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Rice Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Rice Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you consume will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you write every single thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to shed weight? There is a great way and a sluggish method to track the food you eat. A food journal is more than just a straightforward list of the foods you eat during a day. You must record some other very important information. Here are some tips that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This can show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef rice burger recipe. To cook beef rice burger you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Rice Burger:
- Get 100 gm Rice
- Provide 1 Ground Beef Patty
- Provide slices Onion
- Take slices Red Bell pepper
- Take 1 egg
- You need 50 gm Mushroom
- Get Soy sauce
- You need Teriyaki Sauce
- Take 1 clove garlic
Instructions to make Beef Rice Burger:
- Boil rice and overcook it a little so that's it becomes a little sticky.
- To the boiled rice, add salt, cornflour, a dash of water, italian herb and mix it well. Now make round bun shapes with the rice.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the rice buns. While frying sprinkle soy sauce from the top. Keep the buns aside
- Add garlic pieces in hot oil, add mushroom and saute for a minute. Add a little salt, teriyaki and soy sauce. To thicken the sauce add a little cornflour. Your mushroom sauce is ready!!
- Fry beef patty, onion and red bell pepper separately.
- On a plate place one rice bun. Smear it with some mayonnaise. :-) Place the beef patty.
- On the beef patty add the fried vegetables and add the mushroom sauce.
- Poach an egg. And place it on the top. Sprinkle salt and pepper!!
- Place the 2nd rice bun on the egg. Voila! Your rice burger is ready to eat!! :-)
If you find this Beef Rice Burger recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.