Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
You have become what you put in your body. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, meats like fowl include amino acids that happen to be significant as they can help to repair muscle tissue. So be cautious with the foodstuff you eat as it could possibly really produce a difference. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food could make us healthy and so superfoods are getting a part of many people’s diets. So what is considered being a superfood. In simple terminology, some food is superior for us and many not so helpful. Putting on fat is only 1 of the problems with consuming the incorrect fare and, as opposed to this, the right food may give you energy along with keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good fare.
In the end, the body needs the best nutritional foods to stay alive. The correct form of fat is necessary, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you need carbohydrates. Obviously, to add to all of this you cannot live without water. There are other nutrients, for example vitamins and minerals which you’ll need but are harder to get into your diet. There are two kinds of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the consequences in the bad one. Salmon is definitely an illustration of a superfood as it provides protein along with containing Omega-3. As we go into our later years, the operating of the brain can suffer and Omega-3 is often beneficial for this. Fish, seeds as well as nuts are all superfood kinds in which you will get Omega-3.
It now seems to be a good time to begin ingesting some superfoods to get the healthy positives of all of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in japanese style #mysterybag1 recipe. You can have chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in japanese style #mysterybag1 using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1:
- Take 2 chicken breast
- Use 1 Tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- Get salt and pepper
- Use oil little to fry
- You need 1/2 onion about 50g
- Provide 1/3 sweet pointed red pepper about 40g
- Prepare 1/2 dessert spoon honey
- Take 2 dessert spoons lemon juice
- Get 200 ml sushi rice
- Prepare 100 ml brown short grain rice
- Take Fresh mango for dessert
Instructions to make Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1:
- Mix honey and lemon juice. Slice onion and pepper thinly and mix with honey lemon mixture. Make this in the morning if you want to eat for evening meal.
- Soak brown short grain rice in water in the morning again if you want to eat it for evening meal.
- Wash white sushi rice with brown rice and drain. Put in a heavy based sauce pan with 450ml. of water. Cover and leave for 10 minutes. Cook on high heat. Once it started to boil reduced the heat (very small heat) and cook for 15 minutes with lid. (Do not take the lid off EVER during and after cooking for 10 minutes!)
- Season the chicken. Brown in oiled frying pan, turn over and pour water so that water covers half way up the chicken. Put the lid on to steam.
- When the chicken is nearly done, pour mustard, soy sauce and sugar and shake the pan to cover evenly.
- Slice the chicken and arrange with marinated vegetables.
- Slice the mango for dessert.
- I thought we need more vegetables so I added some more dishes with it.
If you find this Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.