Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Facts On Superfoods.
You’re what you consume. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, meats such as fowl include amino acids that happen to be important as they could help to rebuild muscle tissue. Eating the correct foods is consequently imperative. Nutritional advice tells us that the proper food could make us well and thus superfoods are getting part of lots of people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods actually are? In simple terminology, some food is superior for us and some not so good. Bad foods have empty calories that can just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy and also antioxidants to assist decrease health issues and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class meals.
Some other high-quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they contain something known as Lycopene which is a superb antioxidant. Spinach can also be a further good food as it has a lot of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away sightlessness in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good idea to start out introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta recipe. To cook turkey meatloaf with zucchini and feta you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta:
- Prepare 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Take 1/4 cup almond milk or skim
- Prepare 2 lbs ground turkey
- Get 1 egg beaten
- Use 2 tsp onion powder
- Get 2 tsp granulated garlic
- You need 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Provide 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- You need 1 cup feta cheese
- Get 2 cups zucchini, water squeezed out
- Prepare 1 cup marinara sauce, divided
Instructions to make Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm.
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara.
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf.
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top.
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower.
If you find this Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.