Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Baby Back Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Baby Back Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down the time you’re eating things. This can help you find out what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a day or two you could notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time every day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You could also be able to recognize when you are eating only to have something to do. This is important because those are moments that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your spirits when you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese baby back ribs recipe. You can cook chinese baby back ribs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Baby Back Ribs:
- Prepare 2 racks of baby back ribs
- Take dry rub
- Take 2 cup dark brown sugar
- Use 2 tbsp salt
- Use 1 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 3 tsp 5-spice powder
- Use 1 zest of 1 lime, 1 orange & 1 lemon
- Get braising liquid
- Provide 2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- Get 1 juice of 1 lime, 1 orange & 1 lemon
- Get 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
Instructions to make Chinese Baby Back Ribs:
- Mix rub ingredients together well. Place 2 rib racks in large roasting pan. Cover completely with rub mixture. Cover pan with foil and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight (I rub my ribs the day before I want to make them).
- When ready to cook, bring ribs to room temperature. Pour in braising liquid and cover tightly with foil. Bake in preheated, 250°F oven, for 4 hours.
- Remove from oven. Set rib rack on platter, and pour braising liquids from roasting pan to large sauce pan. Return ribs to roasting pan, bone side up, and place back in oven. Boil the braising liquids, stirring frequently, until reduced by half and thickened into a sauce (about 20 minutes).
- Brush the bone side of rib racks with sauce and broil for about 3 minutes keeping an eye on them so the sauce doesn't burn. Flip ribs over and brush sauce well over ribs. Broil for 3 to 4 minutes.
If you find this Chinese Baby Back Ribs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.