Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beetroot Cutlet Toast Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot Cutlet Toast Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot Cutlet Toast Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you consume may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down what time it is whenever you eat. This can help you find out just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a day or two you might notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You may also be able to determine when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is critical mainly because, once they are recognized, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This can help you pinpoint when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for certain foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot cutlet toast sandwich recipe. To cook beetroot cutlet toast sandwich you only need 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beetroot Cutlet Toast Sandwich:
- Take 8 bread slices
- Prepare 4 beetroot cutlets
- Use 1 cup green chutney
- Provide 1 cucumber sliced
- Provide 2 tomatoes sliced
- Prepare 4 cheese slices
- Take as needed Butter
- Get to taste Sandwich Chaat masala
- Take For beetroot cutlets:
- Get 1 grated boiled beetroot
- Get 2 medium boiled potatoes
- Get 1 carrot peeled and grated
- Prepare 2 bread slices crumbs
- Prepare 2 tbsp green chillies-ginger- garlic paste
- Use 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare 1/2 lemon juice
- Provide to taste Salt
- Get as needed Oil for shallow frying
- You need To make green chutney :
- Get 1 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- You need 2-3 spinach leaves finely chopped
- Provide 3 green chillies
- Prepare 1/2 inch ginger
- Get 1 tbsp peanuts
- Provide 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Use to taste Salt
- Take To serve :
- Get as needed Tomato sauce
Instructions to make Beetroot Cutlet Toast Sandwich:
- First prepare beetroot cutlets. I and mixing bowl add all mentioned ingredients and mix well to make smooth mixture. Divide into 4 equal portions.
- Make flat round shape cutlets from each portion. Shallow fry each prepared beetroot cutlets in oil, on tawa on both sides till golden brown.
- To prepare green chutney..in mixer grinder jar add & grind chopped chillies-ginger pieces, peanuts and salt. Add chopped coriander leaves and spinach leaves,add lemon juice and grind to smooth chutney. Peel and slice cucumber. Slice tomatoes.. keep aside.
- Take two bread slices,apply butter on both sides of bread. Apply green chutney on both buttered slices(on one side). Sprinkle sandwich chaat masala on both slices.On one green chutney spread slice place cucumber slices on it tomato slices as shown.
- On it placed prepared beetroot cutlet. On it placed one cheese slice. Cover with other green chutney spread slice. Place on hot tawa and roast on both sides till golden brown and crispy.
- Serve Hot Nutritious Beetroot Cutlet Toast Sandwich with tomato sauce and relish with any fresh fruit juice for complete breakfast meal.
If you find this Beetroot Cutlet Toast Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.