Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as precise as you can get when you write down the things you eat. It isn’t enough to only jot down “salad” on a list. The correct way to do it is always to record all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You must also write down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” will not be sufficient but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Don’t forget that the more of something you eat, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down how you feel whenever you eat. This will show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pancakes recipe. To make pancakes you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pancakes:
- Use 2 cup Wheat floor
- Get 1 tablespoon Baking powder
- Take 1 tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- You need 1 mashed Bananas
- Get 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Use 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Prepare 1 Kit Kat /Maple Syrup/ Chocolate syrup
- You need 2 cup Almond /Soy Milk
Steps to make Pancakes:
- 1.Take 2 cups of wheat flour. - 2.Add - 1 tablespoon of Baking powder - A pinch baking soda. - Soy Milk. - 3.Whisk it well till the batter gets thin ! - 4.Mash bananas and add Vanilla extract and powdered sugar to it. - Later, add it to the batter.
- Keep the batter aside for 15 minutes so that it produces Co2. - 1.Heat a pan and add 1tablespoon of olive oil. - 2.Spread the batter in circular motion. - 3.Flip it on the other side to bake it well.
- For Dressing, Put Banana slices and Kitkat over the pancake.You can add chocolate syrup or maple syrup too.As per your choice. Your food is ready to serve. Enjoy !
If you find this Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.